11.12.2013

Bring it On.

Last night I set my alarm with all intentions of waking up and starting my day off with an early gym sesh. I even had a wake up call from Sam as she passed my apartment wondering if I too had ripped myself away from my cozy, warm bed to face the morning chill for a workout. With lack of motivation, I answered the phone, wished her godspeed and reset my alarm to stay underneath the covers for another hour or so.

This is so much easier in the summer. 

How would you describe yourself getting up in the morning as the weather gets colder? Ready to take on the day? Crippled with intimidation? As opposed to hitting snooze I'm going to attempt to reset my outlook as the cold front moves in. Let's take this as an opportunity to experiment with layers, eclectic accessories and this season's textured sweaters.

I'm currently crushing on all things oxblood and love these if you're shoe repertoire is in need of an update. 

Oxblood Head to Toe.
(Shirt, Hobbs (another fun print here and here); Sweater, rag & bone; Pants, Citizens of Humanity; Hat, rag & bone; Boots, Zara; Sunnies, Randolph Engineering)

No comments:

Post a Comment