6.18.2015

Silver.

I go back and forth between silver and gold. 
My sister, Sam and my mom always pin me as someone who looks better in silver jewelry than gold. Let's be serious - I'll take either but I don't like being pigeonholed into being a solely silver wearer. Solely silver - say that 10x times fast!

When it comes to shoes though, right now I'm really digging the silver thing. I purchased these Kate Spade sandals earlier this spring and didn't realize how much use I would get out of them. Silver is a pretty neutral color and they go with everything! 

Link to the Kate Spade sandals are below but you can check out similar looks here, here and here.

Kate Spade "Irevela" Sandals 
Wearing my silver sandals in Newport before heading to Castle Hill Inn for a Sunday bloody mary.




1 comment:

  1. Only downsides here was that I’m not sure if party halls in Boston MA were expecting such a crowd as they did not have nearly enough servers and sometimes it would take a really long time for service guy to come. But they tried to keep a smiles on their face.

    ReplyDelete