11.13.2015

Rails.

(Jeans, J.Crew (I also love the wash of this one); Top, Rails; Belt, Madewell) 
Late fall in NYC has been pretty mild so far - and I don't hate it! I'm happy that on most days, I don't even need a jacket until the sun starts to go down. One of my favorite new pieces for this fall is this Rails top (now 25% off at Bloomingdales w/ Friends & Family!). I find that it is my go-to if I need something casual to throw on with jeans or even just hanging around in leggings. I've also layered it under sweaters (for those token cooler days we've had). 

Tommy and I are off to Charleston for the weekend for his best friends wedding where he is the best man (big deal!). I can't believe it's been over two years since we've last been. You can see my last post from Charleston here. There are so many great restaurants and we're having brunch at Husk on Saturday - can't wait to get down!

No comments:

Post a Comment