10.22.2013

Pumpkin Spice.







(Vest, J.Crew; Sweater, J.Crew; Denim, J.Crew; Necklace, J.Crew (similar here); Belt, Madewell
If you saw my last post, you know last Friday I was prepping to head home for "The Hunt" on Saturday. It was a fantastic weekend with perfect weather for the races and as tradition, my parents hosted a brunch of bagels, eggs and mimosas so we could fill up before we all headed into the day's festivities. 

There were a lot of restrictions compared to past years along with heightened security, but I actually think it made for a better Hunt! - Far less crowded so it was much easier to spot everyone you knew outside of your own spot!

I opted to wear my J.Crew utility vest over a lightweight sweater that usually has a jeweled collar that I took off and replaced with an actual necklace. I have also been looking for the perfect wash of denim and I recently found them, right in time for this past weekend! 

1 comment: