3.02.2016

Purple + Grey.

(Jeans, DL1961; Top, Club Monaco (black seen here); Hat, Rag & Bone (also love this in "Shell"); Boots, Vintage)
I was back home this past weekend and decided to grab a drink with my mom at Washington House, an adorably quaint restaurant in the center of Basking Ridge, NJ. I hadn't been back since the night Tommy and I got engaged. This is where we ended the night of our engagement meeting up with both of our families and listening to live classic rock covers. WH has some of the most amazing cocktails. I had the "OMG!" and mom had "Make My Day".  I tend to skim through a drink menu looking first at the ingredients and if mint and jalapeno are paired together, I'm sold. If you are adventurous enough to recreate it yourself, the OMG! is tequila-based and includes the following:

-Tequila
-Solerno
-Pickled Jalapenos
-Lime
-Agave
-Mint

I decided to throw on my most comfortable pair of jeans and my go-to Rag & Bone hat. It always pulls a look together even when I'm in a hurry to get out the door! 




No comments:

Post a Comment