12.30.2015

Dueces, 2015.

(Jeans, DL1961; Top, Banana Republic (similar here - ON SALE!); Jacket, J.Crew (another fun pattern here); Boots, Madewell)

I hope everyone had a great holiday! Tommy and I spent time with our families back home and are looking forward to having a relatively quiet New Year's Eve. Seems like everyone is really feeling the laid back vibes this year more than the party scene. Looking back on 2015, it has been a very busy year. Besides starting a new job and moving into a new apartment, we got engaged(!), which will surely bring on an even busier 2016. 

I'll most likely be in jeans and a simple top and a fun pair of earrings like this pair my sister, Sam got me for Christmas. If we head to a bar for the ball drop, I'll throw this fun plaid jacket on. I'm usually one to opt for camel colored and grey coats but this jacket, as are all patterned jackets, is perfect to pair with a simple look to spice things up a bit! 

Have a fun and safe New Year's, see you in 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment