2.04.2016

Black // Black.


(Pants, Theory (also seen here) Top, Club Monaco,here - ON SUPER SALE!; Sunnies, Ray-Ban; Boots, Madewell, Beanie, Club Monaco also on sale!) 

So you know that feeling when you get in a rut with your wardrobe? Around about January-February without fail each year that is how I feel. I have a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear. Bored with my favorite sweater and jeans combo, actually bored with pretty much all my sweaters at this point and I'm in need of a wardrobe refresh or maybe in need of a trip somewhere warm (I'd love that too!).

While Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow earlier this week, the weather is still cold and we have snow forecasted in NYC. Enter winter sales. Everywhere. Some of my favorite go-to pieces that 1) I'm not sick of yet and 2) are super versatile have come from Club Monaco. While I did not get the beanie on sale (lucky you because it now is!), I did get this lightweight sweater turtleneck on sale. It is super comfortable and doesn't have too much "turtle;" as in thick like a shell and practically covers your chin. Yeah, this one is opposite of that so you can totally go out without feeling all bundled up. Just the way I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment